Tuesday, July 26, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Job 19:25-27
For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and he, the last, will take his stand on earth
I will be there behind my skin,
and in my flesh I shall see God.
With my own eyes I shall see him –
I and not another. How my heart yearns!

---- My Own, as you believe so it will be. According to My Love, My Promises, the Covenant sealed in My Blood, you will inherit a share in the Kingdom of My Father. You will live with Me, you will see Me as I am, you will become like Me; because I the Lord your God have have destroyed the veil of flesh that separated God and you and in the power of My Spirit I have given you eyes that you may see, ears that you may hear and a future filled with promise and hope. You and no other shall behold the Lord your God as He is. You will receive Him. You will taste him. You will  be one with Him, united  more intimately with God than you could ever be with anyone else or anything else. For I the Lord Your God have loved you with a love that, melts every barrier that separates us and I claim you for myself in time and eternity.  YOU ALONE MY LORD


No comments:

Post a Comment