Saturday, July 16, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 91:9-16
If you have made the Lord your refuge,
the Most High your stronghold,
no harm will come upon you,
no disaster will draw near your home.
For he will command his angels
to guard you in all your ways.
They will lift you up with their hands
so that your foot will not hit a stone.
You will tread on wildcats and snakes
and trample the lion and the dragon.
“Because they cling to me, I will rescue them,”
says the Lord.
“I will protect those who know my name.
When they call to me, I will answer;
in time of trouble I will be with them;
I will deliver and honor them.
I will satisfy them with long life
and show them my salvation.”

---- Mine, claim every one of these  promises today for I make them to you. All the blessings I pour upon you will overflow from you to all whom you love and pray for.

No comments:

Post a Comment