Tuesday, July 19, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY


Psalm 147:13-14
For he strengthens the bars of your gates
and blesses your children within you.
He grants peace on your borders
and feeds you with the finest grain.

---- Mine, I the Lord am your God, My promises are not made lightly. I keep My Word and once spoken they are irrevocable for I am God and not man. My yes is yes and My no is no. Believe in My assurances to to you this day and My pledge to you and to your children. To My Own My gift is peace not as the world knows it or gives it; My peace is the firm assurance that God in on your side and wages battle on your behalf. Keep firm, remain strong, trust in Me always to grant you and yours all that you need in this life and to bring you safely at last to remain with Me always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment