Thursday, July 28, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 16:26-27
........you will ask in my Name and it will not be for me to ask the Father for you, for the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and you believe that I came from the Father. 

---- Mine, you have not yet realized the power in My Name if you did you would be be so fearful, so timid, so small in your prayer of petition and intercession. Be bold! Have courage! Believe in all that I say, put it to the test. Approach My Father and your Father in My Name and ask what you will for it delights Him to give His little ones anything they ask in My Name. Ask for the Holy Spirit not in part but in full measure. Ask for the kind of faith that has the power to move mountains. Ask for holiness and perfection and for the grace that makes it possible to image Me in the world. The Father and I are One - Love makes us One that  same love poured into your heart in the Holy Spirit has the power to draw you into perfect union with Me and through Me to the Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment