Friday, July 29, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 18:17

Reaching from above,
He drew me out of the deep waters.

---- My Own, there is never an instant in your life when My gaze is not upon you, My hand not outstretched toward you, My ear is not attuned to the sound of every sigh, every prayer uttered by your lips. Such is your God the Triune God who loves you with a love that is beyond all telling because it is beyond any words that you can express. The inexpressible love of God is made visible and tangible in that I, in perfect obedience, and perfect love willingly embraced My Father's will that I lay down My Life, giving it up in exchange for yours which was doomed to separating from the source of Your and the Giver of all Life. Having paid the ultimate price for your salvation do you need any further proof that My Father and I watch over you day and night. We hear every sigh, every prayer, we see every tear, we know every thought, every desire. We make it possible for you to strive for holiness and perfection by making grace available to you constantly. It is channeled to you through the Sacraments. Partake of them frequently in order that you may be strengthened, nourished and capable of withstanding all the wiles of the Enemy. Take heart My Own, for the Lord Your God with with you always in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment