Sunday, July 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Sirach 39:5-6
Early in the morning his heart is set on turning to the Lord, his Maker, and raising his being to the Most High. He opens his mouth in prayer and makes supplication because of his sins. If such is the will of the great Lord he will be filled with the spirit of discernment. He will then speak words of wisdom and celebrate the Lord in prayer.

---- Mine, does my Word to you this day please you? It is true. I bless those who wake up before dawn and raise their hearts and minds to Me. Before the world awakes, while all is still, while night still blankets the world, there are some who leave their bed and come to Me to worship and adore. What do I give these faithful souls? I give them an increased love for My Word. I open their minds to the wisdom and knowledge of eternal things. I touch their spirit and fill them with My Own. I give them a deep and abiding delight in the Sacraments. I give them a delicate conscience. And they are granted an increased awareness of the infinite delights of my Presence in the Holy Eucharist. When they speak  those around them will listen attentively. For I am God and I abide in those who desire Me above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment