Thursday, July 14, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 46:11
Be still and know that I am God. 
 
 
---- Mine, Be still and know that I the Lord am your God who loves you so much I lay down My life for you. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, but have this thought ever before you - the the God of heaven and of earth stoops low over you. His gaze on you never wavers. He provides you with all you need.  
 
I  feed you with My Flesh and I give you to drink of My Blood so that you may not perish but have eternal life. Where I am I desire you to be so does My Father, this is why the Holy Spirit is granted to you. He abides in you and He helps you in your weakness. When you are unable to pray He prays on your behalf, He makes your needs known to My Father even before the words are out of Your mouth. My Father knows all that you desire and He grants it. Why? Because You are Mine and You are His not just in time but in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment