Thursday, July 7, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

DANIEL 14:38

"You have remembered O God, and have not forsaken those who love you."

---- Mine, God never forgets His promises He speaks and I, His Word, who is One with Him, and reposes in Him, carry out His will and His purpose through the power of the Holy Spirit who binds us making us One. My Name is Faithful because every word that issues forth from My Father is alive, powerful, and has a purpose which it fulfills and does not return back to Him without fulfilling it. Every promise I have made to you I will fulfill. You on your part must believe in faith, act in faith, live in faith and witness in faith. Never will I leave you nor will I forsake you for I love you who are My delight. Don't ever forget it. I love you and I have claimed you for My Own in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment