Saturday, July 23, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 15:16
You did not choose me; it was I who chose you and sent you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. And everything you ask the Father in My Name, He will give you.


---- Mine, believe in My Word, believe in My Name. I have taught you to address My Father as you own and I have revealed His nature to you - His nature is Love. You belong to Me not because you say you do but because long before time I chose you in eternity and I claimed you for Me. I know every one of your weaknesses. I know how frail you are and how easily you fall - but I do not change My Mind. I am not like you, My favor once granted is granted forever. Be bold! Ask the Father in My Name what you desire this day, He will give you all and more for My sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment