Friday, July 8, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 18:17
Reaching down from above he drew me out of the deep waters.


"My soul's beloved, speak to your foolish, sinful, little nothing."
---- My own, pay attention to what I have to say to you this day. Take courage! Be strong! You are invincible in the strength of the Lord your God. Yes, temptations will come and yes, there are yet countless instances when you will stumble, falter, and on many occasions give in and sin. But I assure you this day that I am stooping down from heaven over you  My hand of protection is above you, I have commanded my angels to take charge of you. When you sin it is because you have made the choice to do so and when you exercise your free will I cannot but let you, even if you make sinful choices, because the gift of your free will is granted to you by My Father and it is irrevocable. However, this I assure you, if you gladly yield and submit to Me in all things, and if you vow to align your will to Mine and in all things and in every circumstance, discerning what I desire for you and choosing to do it, then although you may fall it will not be grievously and I will give you the grace every time to rise up and begin anew. I will always draw you out of the deep, dark, waters of grave sin. I will protect you until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment