Tuesday, October 17, 2023

MARK 10:13-16 (2023)

MARK 10:13-16

People were bringing little children to him in order that he might touch them; and the disciples spoke sternly to them. But when Jesus saw this, he was indignant and said to them, ‘Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it.’ And he took them up in his arms, laid his hands on them, and blessed them.

---- mine,

Parents, especially mothers are constantly bringing their children to Me in prayer, they plead with Me night and day just as you constantly and passionately implore Me to lay My hands on them and bless them. I want you to understand this ---- my own, that God desires nothing more than the well-being, of all His little ones. Anyone who hinders the approach of children to Me I will repudiate sternly as I did with My disciples when they would have prevented the dads and moms from bringing their children to Me. I want to bless your children, I want to heal them I want to restore them to perfect health in heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit. I want to fill them with every good and perfect gift from above. I desire that they know Me, love Me, approach Me with confidence, and make their needs known to Me and I will hear and answer every one of their prayers just as I assure you that I hear and answer all your prayers for your children. Do not be anxious on their behalf ---- my own, have I not already assured you that all I have is yours including a share in My Kingdom. My arms are always around your children, I draw them close to My heart and My blessings rain constantly on them. Be not afraid either for yourself or for your family remember, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment