Thursday, October 12, 2023

MARK 6:50B (2023)

MARK 6:50B

‘Take heart, it is I; do not be afraid.’


---- mine,

There is nothing more paralyzing to the human spirit than fear. This is why I say to you who belong to Me and all who listen to Me, 'Do not be afraid.' What need is there to fear anything when I have revealed to you that God is your Father, the Holy Spirit is indwelling in you and I, your Savior, Redeemer, Deliverer, Restorer, Healer, and the Son of the Living God am also your Brother and your Friend. Are you not espoused to Me, are you not a member of My Body, the Church? Take heart then, ---- my own, and DO NOT BE AFRAID, I AM with you and with those you plead for night and day. All is well because I, the Lord your God am with you and I will never leave you or forsake you - you are Mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment