Sunday, October 8, 2023

PROVERBS 8:17 (2023)

 PROVERBS 8:17

I love those who love me,
   and those who seek me diligently find me.

---- mine,

Seek Me and you will find Me if you seek Me with all your heart. I abide with you, I make My sanctuary in your heart. You do not have to go in search of Me for I Am already with you. In Me, you live and move and have your being. Why do you fret? Why do you groan all day? Why do you act as if you are an orphan or a widow? Is God not your Father? Are you not espoused to Me? Does not My Holy Spirit live in you, animate you, and fill you with the abundance of God's love and Holy Presence? Be still ---- mine, and quiet your soul, quiet your whole being, and listen - with every beat of your heart I say to you, 'I love you, you are mine.' No power can wrest you from Me. Be at peace. All is well for your God is with you. I will never leave you, never abandon you. See, I have carved your name on the palm of My hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment