Friday, October 6, 2023

PSALM 31:21-22, 24 (2023)

PSALM 31:21-22, 24

Blessed be the Lord,
for he has wondrously shown his steadfast love to me
when I was beset as a city under siege.
I had said in my alarm,
‘I am driven far from your sight.’
But you heard my supplications
when I cried out to you for help.
Be strong, and let your heart take courage,
all you who wait for the Lord.

---- mine,

Why are you troubled, why is your heart growing faint with doubt and anxiety? Why worry what does worry do to help you apart from making you despondent and troubled and wearying to your soul? How often must I assure you that you must trust in Me? Have I not heard and answered you in the past? Count your blessings and do not let your soul cease from praising and thanking Me for the countless graces and favors I have showered on you and those you love. Stop worrying and lean on Me trusting in My love for you and for those you love and pray for night and day. Be still, ---- mine, and know that I AM GOD and know that all things work for the good of those who love Me and trust in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment