Saturday, October 28, 2023

JOHN 10:27-30 (2023)

JOHN 10:27-30

My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand. What my Father has given me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.’ 

---- mine,
 
Do not break your heart over your children - they are children of God the Father first and it is He who has given them to Me. He has entrusted their salvation to Me and to My work of salvation. Fear not for no one can snatch them out of My Father's hands. They are covered in My Blood. They are sealed in the Holy Spirit and His indelible imprint is on their souls. Yes, you must pray for them but do not pray as one who has no hope rather pray with faith confident that My hand is not too short to save. They are My sheep, they belong to My fold, I know them by name and though they have strayed far from the fold I assure you by the power of My Name which is a name that they bear as well, they will hear Me, they will return to Me and they will follow Me faithfully to the end. Some day, ---- my own, where I AM they also will be eternally together with you and all those whom you love. Have confidence in Me. Trust Me. Believe in My Word and be at peace - it is a peace that the world cannot gift but is My gift to you. Rest in tranquillity in My love and let go of all that robs you of My peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment