Monday, October 30, 2023

RUTH 3:9, 11A, B (2023)

RUTH 3:9, 11A, B

He said, ‘Who are you?’ And she answered, ‘I am Ruth, your servant; spread your cloak over your servant, for you are next-of-kin.’ 

And now, my daughter, do not be afraid; I will do for you all that you ask.

---- mine,

My Father is your Father, My Abba is your Abba, I have poured My Spirit into your soul - you belong to Me, you are Mine and My mighty protection like a cloak enfolds you and holds you in close embrace to My Sacred Heart. I AM your Brother, you are espoused to Me. I love you and I lay down My life for you in order that you may receive My life in abundance. Fear nothing ---- my own. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. Make all your needs known to Me and all that you ask for by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving and I give 
you. Your help comes from Me call on My Name and I will be with you and I will deliver you from the hand of the Enemy - and not just you but everyone for whom you are praying with tears. Be not afraid - I will comfort you, I will heal you, I will answer you, and you will praise and glorify Me all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment