Friday, October 13, 2023

MATTHEW 11:28-30 (2023)

MATTHEW 11:28-30

‘Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.’ 


---- mine,

Every human soul must accept the cross and walk the way of Calvary if it is to be sanctified and made holy and perfect. There is no other way to heaven except by way of the Cross. If there was, trust Me, My Father would have chosen it for Me. The paradox of the Cross and My crucifixion on it has revealed for all eternity the boundless love of the Father for all mankind. His love is beyond measure and beyond human ability to grasp its magnitude. This is why I encourage you today, in your suffering, in your brokenness, in your frailty and weakness, and in your helplessness, when you find the weight of the cross that the Father has chosen for you is crushing you, to come to Me. Lean on Me. Let Me place My yoke on you and you will find that with Me beside you, sharing the burden of your suffering, you will find rest and peace for your soul. With Me beside you, all your burdens will grow light for you are yoked to Me and I will never let go of you until you are with Me eternally in My Father's house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment