Monday, October 16, 2023

ZECHARIAH 2:10 (2023)

 ZECHARIAH 2:10

Sing and rejoice, O daughter Zion!
For lo, I will come and dwell in your midst, says the Lord.


---- mine,

I Am the eternal yes of My Father because all His promises are yes and amen in and through Me. In and through Me My Father is glorified. Believe in Me and in My Word and My Father will be glorified through you too. Ask and you will receive the Holy Spirit who will descend on you, and make His dwelling place in you and you will have a song on your lips and joy in your heart always. Be not afraid ---- my own, what have you to fear when the Son of God Himself has laid down His life for you and has taken possession of you. Why do you go about as if you are a widow or an orphan when you are espoused to Me and God is your Father? Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, and give thanks in all circumstances and the will of God will be made perfect in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment