Wednesday, October 18, 2023

LUKE 17:17-19 (2023)

LUKE 17:17-19

Then Jesus asked, ‘Were not ten made clean? But the other nine, where are they? Was none of them found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?’ Then he said to him, ‘Get up and go on your way; your faith has made you well.’ 

---- mine,

How often My Lord I have greedily grabbed all the gifts that you have given me but I have not been grateful or offered thanksgiving and praise for your goodness to Me. I have taken Your gifts for granted or not appreciated them as I ought because I wanted something other than that which You in Your wisdom gave me. Every breath I breathe is because You are generous and merciful. I could have died in my sins but You are patient with me. You correct me gently and you encourage me always to begin anew. Lord, make me aware of your abiding presence in me and that all that is good and beautiful, all that is worth having, this very life that I am living are all Your gifts to me. Give me a grateful heart that offers You praise and thanksgiving with every breath I breathe for Your O Lord make Your dwelling in the praises of Your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment