Monday, October 23, 2023

PSALM 89:3, 20-22 (2023)

PSALM 89:3, 20-22

You said, ‘I have made a covenant with my chosen one
I have sworn to my servant David:
I have found my servant David;
with my holy oil I have anointed him;
my hand shall always remain with him;
my arm also shall strengthen him.
The enemy shall not outwit him,
the wicked shall not humble him.

---- mine,

Pray with confidence, hope in My faithfulness, and cast aside all worry and anxiety. Dark as the night may seem now the dawn will come. All your prayers will be answered in due time, in My way, according to My will, in My time and you will glorify Me with your whole heart, soul, mind, and strength. The child you are praying for is delivered - My strong hand and My holy arm are with him to strengthen him. With My holy oil, I have healed him. From the moment of his baptism, he has been consecrated to Me and the devil has no power over him. The enemy is routed and the victory is won. I have spoken and My Word will not return to Me void. As for you, ---- mine, dry your eyes, cease your sighing, stop worrying - receive with joy the blessings that I am heaping on your family and praise God unceasingly for His goodness, kindness, and mercy all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment