Wednesday, October 11, 2023

JOHN 11:40 (2023)

JOHN 11:40

Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?’

---- mine,

Faith has the power to obtain from the Heart of God all that your heart desires to live a life in conformity to the will of My Father. Believe, believe, believe, have faith there is nothing more pleasing to Me than the little one who takes Me at My Word. No one who has ever surrendered their whole life to Me has ever been disappointed rather, I have, like the potter, been able to make of their lives something beautiful and they have glorified Me by the total self-emptying of their will in order to embrace Mine. So once again, as I have said to you so many, many times in the past, I say yet again, "Believe in Me. Believe in My promises to you, My assurances to you over and over again that I, the Lord your God, am with you. I hear you and at a time of My choosing I will answer you and your heart filled with joy and thanksgiving will bless and glorify Me all the days of your life. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment