Tuesday, October 31, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 8:6-7 (2023)

SONG OF SONGS 8:6-7

Set me as a seal upon your heart,
   as a seal upon your arm;
for love is strong as death,
   passion fierce as the grave.
Its flashes are flashes of fire,
   a raging flame.
Many waters cannot quench love,
   neither can floods drown it.
If one offered for love
   all the wealth of one’s house,
   it would be utterly scorned.


---- mine,

I want to be the seal that shuts your heart to anything or anyone that would rob you of My Presence and My Spirit which I have lavished on you. Never forget how greatly you are loved and the price that God paid for your salvation. Let the fire of the Holy Spirit set you ablaze with love for Me and for My Sake to set you on fire with love for your neighbor so you may always reach out to those in need. Troubles have often come into your life but they have not been so powerful as to quench your love, faith, hope, and trust in Me. Rather in times when you were at your lowest, you reached out to Me, you cried out to Me, you leaned on Me and the turbulent storm was not able to drown your love for Me. You my own little one have remained steadfast. Continue to make a dwelling place of peace and tranquillity for Me in your soul and you will find there with Me your rest. Love is never for sale but given freely, completely, with no thought of gain except in total self-donation to the beloved. I AM your Beloved and you are mine. Rejoice and be glad always.

No comments:

Post a Comment