Tuesday, October 24, 2023

ESTHER 14:3, 14 (2023)

ESTHER 14:3, 14

She prayed to the Lord God of Israel, and said: 
O my Lord, you only are our king; help me, 
who am alone and have no helper but you.
But save us by your hand, and help me, 
who am alone and have no helper but you, O Lord.

---- mine,

I hear and I answer all your prayers. Even though you feel you are alone and abandoned nothing is further from the truth. I, the Lord your God am with you night and day and there is never a moment when you are on your own. I hear every sigh, I hear all your laments, I hear you when you speak to Me even when you do not use words. I hear the words in your heart. Do not say that you are alone - you are not. I AM Emmanuel, the God who is with you always. I have given you My Holy Spirit to be your Helper, Comforter, Guide, Paraclete, and the Giver of every good and perfect gift. He abides in you - rest in His love. The Father created you for eternity just as He created all those whom you love and cherish in this life, the Father desires that every one of you who are saved by My Blood will be given a seat in the Kingdom of Heaven. Now dry your eyes, stop your sighing, and rest in serenity and tranquillity in My Sacred Heart. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment