Friday, October 20, 2023

PSALM 37:23-26

PSALM 37:23-26

Our steps are made firm by the Lord,
   when he delights in our way;
though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong,
   for the Lord holds us by the hand.

I have been young, and now am old,
   yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken
   or their children begging bread.
They are ever giving liberally and lending,
   and their children become a blessing.

---- my own,

It is I who have taken you by the hand and it is I who hold you steady lest you stumble or fall. It is I who comfort you, I who wipe away your tears. It is I who constantly assure you and reassure you that you are Mine and that I will never leave you or forsake you. From the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb, I have been with you. There has never been a moment in your life when you were not in My Presence and now that you are growing old I AM still with you. I have kept all My promises to you and I will continue to be faithful to My Word. I have led you through the dark valley and I have been the light that illumined the way. In the times of your deepest distress, I was close to you and I have extended My blessings and My mighty protection to your children as well. Be at peace and continue to trust Me. Place all your hope in Me - never will I leave you, never will I forsake you for you are My own possession. Be still and know that I, the Lord your God am with you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment