Sunday, October 15, 2023

ESTHER 5:6, 7:2 (2023)

ESTHER 5:6, 7:2

While they were drinking wine, the king said to Esther, ‘What is your petition? It shall be granted you. And what is your request? Even to the half of my kingdom, it shall be fulfilled.’

On the second day, as they were drinking wine, the king again said to Esther, ‘What is your petition, Queen Esther? It shall be granted you. And what is your request? Even to the half of my kingdom, it shall be fulfilled.’


---- mine,

Joy along with peace and serenity of heart is My gift to you - peace and joy like a river will stream into your soul and will flow out from you to those around you. Night and day you cry out to Me like an orphan or a widow even though I have assured you that you are mine, the daughter of the King, espoused to the Prince of Peace and the Savior of the world. You belong to Me irrevocably - you have the King for your Friend. So once again, as I have done so often in the past, and will continue to do remind you always that it is My Father's good pleasure to share all I have with you. Lift up your head and walk with the confidence of a child of God and heir to the Kingdom of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment