Monday, October 9, 2023

SIRACH 34:19-20 (2023)

SIRACH 34:19-20

The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him,
   a mighty shield and strong support,
a shelter from scorching wind and a shade from noonday sun,
   a guard against stumbling and a help against falling.
He lifts up the soul and makes the eyes sparkle;
   he gives health and life and blessing.

---- mine,

Once again I repeat that I, the Lord your God never have and never will fail you or disappoint you. Have I not kept every one of My promises to you? When I have not given you what you wanted but rather what you needed do you not know by now that what you received was far better than what you desired? You will always find shelter in the power of My Word. You will always find My hands outstretched to you to help you should you falter or stumble. And should you fall I Am right beside you to pick you up and carry you if necessary. Have you not experienced the power of My love even in the midst of tribulation? Have I not comforted you and wiped your tears? Have I not put a smile on your lips, and joy in your heart? Have I not blessed you with good health and a life that is guided by My Holy Spirit? Courage, ---- my own, fear nothing. I AM here and I assure you that at a time of My choosing, I will heal, comfort, restore, forgive, and fill with every grace and blessing those for whom you cry out to Me night and day. Weeping may tarry for the night but I assure you that I will ensure that joy will be granted to you and your loved ones in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment