Thursday, October 19, 2023

Psalm 89:28, 34-35 (2023)

 Psalm 89:28, 34-35

Forever I will keep my steadfast love for him,
and my covenant with him will stand firm.
I will not violate my covenant,
or alter the word that went forth from my lips.
Once and for all I have sworn by my holiness;
   I will not lie to David.

---- mine,

Yes, these words were first spoken to My servant David and I now speak them to his namesake whom you love and for whom you cry out to Me night and day. I AM the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I AM the Lord Your God who is who was and is to come. I AM. Before anything was I AM and once again, on this day I remind you that nothing is too difficult for Me. My faithfulness and love remain the same yesterday, today, and eternally. I AM the Eternal Word of the Father and His Word is always 'Yes' and 'Amen'. Believe that in the end, I will restore and nothing worth keeping will be lost. I AM Holy, I AM Worthy, I AM the Living God and I have made a Covenant with you and with those you love and I will keep it. Be at peace. Have Faith in My love and in My promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment