Thursday, October 5, 2023

HOSEA 2:19-20 (2023)

HOSEA 2:19-20

And I will take you for my wife forever; 
I will take you for my wife in righteousness and in justice, 
in steadfast love, and in mercy. 
I will take you for my wife in faithfulness; 
and you shall know the Lord.


---- mine,

Know this and be comforted by My assurance that I AM yours and you are Mine in time and in eternity. I will surround you with My Presence. In the sanctuary of your heart, I will establish My throne. I will come to you and I will remain in you. I will be closer to you than your breath. Before you make your prayers of petitions to Me I will hear and answer you. I will place a mantle around you and I will protect you. Come to Me. Lean on Me. Speak to Me and tell Me all that troubles you, all that makes you anxious. Confide your fears to Me and I, the Eternal Word of the Living God assure you that I, with power and might will deliver you and all those you pray for each day. Remain in My love.


No comments:

Post a Comment