Sunday, October 29, 2023

HAGGAI 2:4-5 (2023)

HAGGAI 2:4-5

Yet now take courage, O Zerubbabel, says the Lord; take courage, O Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; take courage, all you people of the land, says the Lord; work, for I am with you, says the Lord of hosts, according to the promise that I made you when you came out of Egypt. My spirit abides among you; do not fear. 

---- mine,

Once again and as always and for as long as you need me to say it to reassure you My Spirit is given to you. He abides in you. He makes your heart His tabernacle, His dwelling place. My Spirit and the Spirit of My Father is Love and His fullness of love is poured into your heart because I have chosen you to be Mine. Take courage, take courage, take courage, and live in the freedom that is given to all the children of God. Do all that is required of you and fulfill your duties faithfully and sincerely and fear nothing because there is nothing to fear when the Power of God and the Spirit of God and the Word of the Father abides in you. You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment