Thursday, November 30, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 1:1-4 (2023)

SONG OF SONGS 1:1-4

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is better than wine,
your anointing oils are fragrant,
your name is perfume poured out;
therefore the maidens love you.
Draw me after you, let us make haste.
The king has brought me into his chambers.
We will exult and rejoice in you;
we will extol your love more than wine;
rightly do they love you.

---- mine,

I love you and I desire that My love for you draw you deep into the love of My Father in the Holy Spirit. Return My love just as the bride returns the love of her Beloved in the Song of Songs. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Love allow His holy and gentle touch to caress your soul and pour into it all the virtues and it will emanate the most pleasing fragrance that will rise up to My throne and fill Me with pleasure and delight. I will fill your heart with the wine of gladness and songs of praise, worship, thanksgiving, and adoration will overflow from your lips whether you are awake or even as you lie on your bed at night pondering on My love as you wait for sleep. I have anointed you in baptism and grafted you to My Body. I have consecrated you and I have confirmed you in the love and power of the Holy Spirit. In the Holy Eucharist, I draw you into divine intimacy - there is no greater intimacy than this in this present life when you receive Me in Holy Communion. We truly become one in spirit, in flesh, and in truth. Let Me lure you ---- my own, take you by the hand, and bring you into Myself where for a while I will make you forget the world - a place where there is only Me and you and where I will lavish My love on you and you will love Me in return adore and worship Me. Bring others to the knowledge of truth as well and you can hasten My final return so where I AM you too will be not just for a moment but eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment