Sunday, April 14, 2024

PSALM 18:1-3, 16 (2024)

PSALM 18:1-3, 16

I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer,
my God, my rock in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
so I shall be saved from my enemies.

He reached down from on high, he took me;
he drew me out of mighty waters.

---- mine,

All that the psalmist says of Me in these verses are words you echo - words of faith, hope, love, and confidence in Me for you know them to be true. I AM all this and more. I AM the God who saves you, the God who redeemes you, the God who takes you by the hand and leads you. I AM the God of love who comforts you, shields you, and protects you from the snares that the Enemy is constantly laying out for you. I AM the God who saves and I AM with you always. Be not afraid, ---- my own, be not afraid for fear paralyzes, fear renders you unable to trust Me who am worthy of trust. Keep your gaze on Me, not on the storm. Listen for My Voice not the sound of the howling wind and the crashing of the waves around you. No harm will come to you for I have reached down from heaven and grasped you firmly by your hand and I draw you into Me. You are safe. Be still, be of good cheer. I always hear you and at a time of My choosing, I will grant you all that you pray and plead for every day. Have faith. I have won the victory and you share in My triumph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment