Monday, April 29, 2024

PSALM 18:28-31 (2024)

PSALM 18:28-31

It is you who light my lamp;
the Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.
By you I can crush a troop,
and by my God I can leap over a wall.
This God—his way is perfect;
the promise of the Lord proves true;
he is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
For who is God except the Lord?
And who is a rock besides our God?

---- mine,

I AM your light in the dark and your shade in the noonday heat. I AM your rock and your deliverer, I AM your Lord and your God with Me beside you, you will win the prize of life. Remain in Me, abide in Me, make your home in Me. Hide in Me and the storms of life will pass over you and will not harm you. Walk in the light of My Word and you will never walk in darkness. Have faith, ---- my own, have faith you have God with you, above and below you, around you. You breathe the breath of the Holy Spirit. Lift up your head and walk with an upright heart. Let songs of praise fill your soul and My joy will be your ever-present companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment