Thursday, April 11, 2024

MARK 5:36B (2024)

MARK 5:36B

‘Do not fear, only believe.’ 

---- mine,

Once again I say to you as I have said so often, do not be afraid not for yourself nor for those you love and pray for each day. Am I not their Savior, their Redeemer, their Healer just as I AM yours? I hear you, I see you, I AM close to you - I AM GOD. Have faith that assures you even when you are in the middle of the storm and the boat of your life is being tossed about by mighty waves and the keening sound of the winds deafens you I AM with you. I will never forsake you because you are Mine. I purchased your life with Mine and not just yours but I paid the price for the debt of the whole world. Be not afraid ---- my own, cast out all fear and doubt for I say to you again today and always, 'DO NOT FEAR, ONLY BELIEVE.'

No comments:

Post a Comment