Monday, April 1, 2024

MATTHEW 12:19-21 (2024)

MATTHEW 12:19-21

He will not argue or shout, 
nor will his voice be heard in the streets. 
The bruised reed he will not crush, 
nor snuff out the smoldering wick 
until he brings justice to victory, 
and in him, all the nations will put their hope.

---- mine,

I do not desire the death of the sinner but that every man, woman, and child be saved. The whole purpose of the incarnation was to accomplish the will of My Father to save the whole world. God so loved the world, that He sent Me, His only Son, that whoever believes in Me, should not perish but have eternal life. You are familiar with this Scripture verse - believe it for it is true. I pursue the sinner relentlessly and surround the sinner with love. I will woo, cajole, plead, and draw with the sweetest and tenderest of words to bring them to contrition, repentance, and confession and I will restore a hundred-fold all that they had so recklessly squandered. Be not afraid for your children, ---- my own, nor for those whom you love and pray for each day. Be faithful in prayer and confident in hope, that all you ask for will be granted by My Father in heaven for the sake of My sorrowful passion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment