Saturday, April 27, 2024

JOHN 6:19-20 (2024)

JOHN 6:19-20

When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the lake and coming near the boat, and they were terrified. But he said to them,‘It is I; do not be afraid.’

---- mine,

It is I, ---- my own, do not be afraid. I AM with you now and always. Come to Me, lean on Me, tell Me your fears, your joys, your hopes, and your dreams for yourself and the ones you love so much. Am I not your Lord, your God, your Love, your Life, the Bridegroom of your soul? Why are you sad, why do you weep? I AM here with you, dry your tears and lift your face to Me. I love you. I died for you and for those you plead for night and day. Be still and know that I AM God, take Me into your life and rest in Me and in My love. Be not afraid. Fear nothing. Remain in Me and make my love your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment