Saturday, April 6, 2024

DANIEL 10:12 (2024)

DANIEL 10:12

He said to me, ‘Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words.

---- mine,

Fear must have no room in your heart for you belong to God. You call Him Father, you call Me Brother, and you rely on the Holy Spirit who abides in you as your Helper, Comforter, and Paraclete how then can you be anxious, worried, terrified, sad, downcast when you have all the powers of heaven on your side? I have assured you daily, and every time you turn to Me that I AM with you and you have nothing to be anxious about concerning your children - AM I NOT GOD - is anything too difficult for Me? Cast your burdens on to Me because I care for you. Be not afraid I have heard you and I have answered you, I will always answer you. Let not your heart be troubled trust in Me now and always. I AM with you always. Trust Me with all your heart and I will grant you your heart's desires. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment