Monday, April 8, 2024

ECCLESIASTICUS 34:19-20 (2024)

 ECCLESIASTICUS 34:19-20

The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him,
a mighty shield and strong support,
a shelter from scorching wind and a shade from noonday sun,
a guard against stumbling and a help against falling.
He lifts up the soul and makes the eyes sparkle;
he gives health and life and blessing.

---- mine,

Morning after morning you come to Me bringing Me all your troubles, anxieties, and fears.  You reveal all your wounds, often with tears and a heart filled with sorrow, and each time I console you. I place My arms around you and assure you that all is well. I have heard your prayers, wiped your tears, and assured you that I AM with you and that you do not walk alone. Look to the past and see how I have always helped you, carried you, and answered your prayers and I assure you that I will continue to watch over you and keep you safe from the wiles of the Enemy Do not fear ---- my own, I have overcome the world, I AM victorious and you share in My victory. Be of good cheer knowing that the God of heaven and earth loves you, knows you, has carved your name on His hand, and loves everyone you love and pray for far more than you ever could. Have faith. Believe. All is well for I AM God and nothing is too difficult for Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment