Wednesday, April 3, 2024

LUKE 7:22-23 (2024)

LUKE 7:22-23

And he answered the messengers, ‘Go and tell John what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have good news brought to them. And blessed is anyone who takes no offense at me.’


---- mine,

I give you and every other disciple the same message that I gave the messengers of John when he sent them to find out if I was the one or if they were to wait for another. Having heard the reports of Me spreading through the entire region he wanted to have what he heard confirmed by Me. What about you, ---- my own? What is your experience of Me in your life? Do you speak of Me to others? Do you make known to all you meet what I have done for you and for those you love? Have you shared with others how times without number I walked with you, talked with you, carried you and your burdens, consoled you, raised you to life over and over again in the Sacrament of Reconciliation, nourished you, also times without number with My Body and Blood, and blessed you with a superabundance of blessings always? Have you shared the Good News of salvation with anyone, especially by the way you live your life?  Your life must be a megaphone announcing what God has done for you and continues to do for you and your loved ones so all who meet you encounter Me in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment