Tuesday, April 30, 2024

JOHN 8:10-11 (2024)

JOHN 8:10-11

Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ She said, ‘No one, sir.’ And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’



---- mine,

There is no condemnation in love. I love you so much that I died for you. Remain in my love. You are bound to the Father and the Son eternally in the love of the Holy Spirit. By the power of the Blood of the Lamb, your sins are forgiven. By the Living Water that flows from My side, and in which you have been baptized, you are now dead to sin and are risen to new life in Me. Remain in my love and sin no more. The devil is the accuser and he prowls around you ceaselessly seeking to devour you and seize what is Mine. Be alert. Be watchful. Pray without ceasing giving thanks to God in all things. Do not be anxious, despondent, or fearful about anything for the Lord your God is your Redeemer, Savior, Friend, Brother, Beloved, and the Spouse of your soul. Remain in my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment