Tuesday, April 2, 2024

PSALM 22:24B, 26-29 (2024)

PSALM 22:24-29


He did not hide his face from me,
but heard when I cried to him.

The poor shall eat and be satisfied;
those who seek him shall praise the Lord.
May your hearts live forever!

All the ends of the earth shall remember
and turn to the Lord;
and all the families of the nations
shall worship before him.

For dominion belongs to the Lord,
and he rules over the nations.

To him, indeed, shall all who sleep in the earth bow down;
before him shall bow all who go down to the dust,
and I shall live for him.

 

In every Adoration Chapel, across the globe, I AM present. Here You see Me and speak to Me face to face. At every Holy Mass, all that happened in the last three days of My life on earth is made present. You receive Life-giving Bread and drink of the Saving Cup which is My Body and Blood and are satisfied for it is here you receive life in abundance.

 All who attend daily Mass and come faithfully on the Day of the Lord to celebrate the Holy Eucharist are witnesses that all dominion, all authority, and power is given to Me by My Father. I rule over the nations.

 

And when My faithful disciples are laid to rest, their souls will rise and be seated at the Banquet Table and with all the angels and saints will worship, adore, and sing the unending praises of God with great rejoicing as they feast at the Lord’s Table eternally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment