Tuesday, April 16, 2024

PSALM 9:9-10 (2024)

PSALM 9:9-10

The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
And those who know your name put their trust in you,
for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

---- mine,

You have Me as your Lord, your God, the beloved of your soul, and with Me, ---- my own you have no need to fear anything. Each time you have lifted up your face to me in times of trouble I have come to your aid and have delivered you. You know My Name, it is the Christ, the Anointed One of God, it is Emmanuel, God with us, it is Jesus, One who saves. When you are afraid you call My Name constantly, it is on your lips and in your heart, and because you have placed all your hope and trust in Me I will never ever forsake you. All who seek Me will find Me. You seek Me morning after morning before dawn has broken and give Me the first hours of your day. I know you, I want you to remember this well and never forget it - YOU ARE MINE IN TIME AND IN ETERNITY. Come to Me, confide all your sorrows, trials, and difficulties to Me, rest in My Heart and I will give peace, comfort, and rest to your soul. Trust Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment