Thursday, April 18, 2024

LUKE 12:6-7 (2024)

LUKE 12:6-7

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God’s sight. But even the hairs of your head are all counted. Do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows.

---- mine,

For as long as you need to hear Me reassuring you of My love and the Father's love for you and for those you love I will keep doing so. You and your loved ones are precious in My sign and of infinite worth. Your value is so great that God considered your salvation worth the sacrifice of His only Son. My Father gave Me up to death so you could have life in abundance. Think of the intimacy of God's love for you and for those you love and pray for daily with many tears and with a great burden on your heart. He has counted every hair on their heads and yours. Have faith, ---- my own, each of you is of greater value than many sparrows. Once again I tell you, DO NOT BE AFRAID. Fear has no place in love. Faith the size of a mustard seed has the power to move mountains. Believe that in all things, in each of your lives, I AM working for good. I know the plans I have for you, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give each one of you a future with hope. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment