Sunday, April 7, 2024

MARK 10:27 (2024)

MARK 10:27

Jesus looked at them and said, 
‘For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; 
for God all things are possible.’

---- mine,

All your life I have cared for you as tenderly as a father and mother have watched over their infant. Do not worry, trust in Me. I know that there are many challenges ahead of you but with Me at your side you will overcome all of them. For your part, remain faithful. Have faith. Pray with confidence knowing that in all things God works for good for those who love Him. There are some things that presently lie heavy on your heart and mind - I know what they are and I say to you again, know that I AM God, nothing is impossible for Me. I open doors no one can shut and I shut doors no one can open. Believe in Me and believe in the One who sent Me. Be at peace, ---- my own, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment