Friday, April 5, 2024

PSALM 138:6B-8 (2024)

PSALM 138:6B-8

For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly;
Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies;
you stretch out your hand,
and your right hand delivers me.
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

When you call My Name I will deliver you. I am your God and you have been Mine since the foundation of the world. Fear nothing! Be strong! Let not your heart be overcome by fear and doubts! Am I not Your God who has delivered you mightily from the snares of the Enemy always? Be still and know that I AM WHO AM and I will never leave you nor will I forsake you. I will be with you and all those for whom you plead constantly with sighs, tears, and groans and I assure you that I will deliver them all for My Name's sake. I AM God, is anything too difficult for Me? Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment