Tuesday, April 9, 2024

MARK 3:34-35 (2024)

MARK 3:34-35

And looking at those who sat around him, Jesus said, ‘Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother.’

---- mine,

The Way to the Father is revealed to you and to the whole world and is visible to all who desire the Kingdom of God. You have been given Mary, My Mother as your model, you have the lives of the saints help up so you can imitate their virtues. You have Sacred Scripture and the Teaching of Holy Mother Church so you can walk the narrow way without falling or going astray. Pay close attention to what I say to you this day, ---- my own, do you wish to be my mother, my sister, then seek the will of God in all things and do I, and your life will be serene. Nothing will disturb the tranquility of your soul. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and you will receive everything else besides, pressed down, shaken together, and spilling over for God is a generous lover and giver of every good and perfect gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment