Saturday, March 10, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 58:9

You will call and the Lord will answer,
you will cry and he will say, "I am here."


---- Mine,

Can you recall a time when you called and I did not come to your assistance You cried aloud, wailed, and lamented and I did not hasten to you comfort you and assure you that I was with you? All your past experiences of my closeness to you, every answered prayer,  every time I comforted you and wiped away your tears must enliven your faith, hope, and trust in Me.  I am God not man I honor My Word.

Before the cry escaped your lips I have been with you. Believe that I desire only to fill you with all that is good.  Stay with me, abide in Me, walk in My Shadow, remain under My all powerful protection. Do not stray from Me. Do not take the road that leads to death but stay on the narrow way which though hard is the one that leads to My Father's house. Come to M,e  I call you by your name, I have taken possession of you.  I have sealed you in My Blood and in My Spirit.  Your are irrevocably Mine now and forever. Remain in My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment