Tuesday, March 6, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 27:2

Praise my fruitful vineyard! I, the Lord, am its keeper; I water it every moment. So that no one will harm it, day and night I guard it.

---- Mine, yield to Me. Surrender your whole being to Me. You are Mine I have claimed you for Myself.These beautiful verses I speak to you today. No longer do you belong to yourself but to Me my little one, my spouse, my sister, my bride. It is I who have sent My Holy Spirit to take up His abode in your heart. He will pour grace upon grace into our soul and make it fruitful. You will have an abundant harvest in season and out of season for I Myself will stand watch over you and guard you so no one will come in to steal, plunder, or destroy, what belongs to Me. I am your Lord and your God, you shall have no other for I have marked you for Myself now and forever. You are Mine, Mine, Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment