Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Luke 8:47-48

The woman knew she had been discovered. She came trembling, and knelt before Jesus. Then she openly
confessed why she had touched him, and how she had been instantly cured. And Jesus said to her, “Daughter, your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”

---- Mine

Faith in Me has power to obtain for you all that you ask for, all your heart desires. Every prayer you prayer every sigh, all the woundedness of your soul, all the prayers and petitions you make for yourself and for those you love, and for the whole world, I hear and I answer.  

Be still and know that I am God. Is anything too difficult for Me? Troubles will come ---- My Own, for you live in a fallen world wounded by original sin; but be of good cheer my little nothing I have overcome the world. Continue to bring me all your joys, fears, anxieties, pain, sorrow, and I will give you rest.  My yoke is easy and my burden is light for My burden is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment