Thursday, March 15, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Baruch 4: 3A, , 21, 27, , 28, 30

Take courage.
Come, take courage, my children cry to God. He will deliver you from the violence of the enemy
Take courage, my children cry out to God, for he who sent you into exile will remember you.
As you distanced yourself from God, return to him and seek him ten times more earnestly.
Take courage, he who has named you will console you.



---- Mine,

This day, my own little treasure, I want to assure you that you have no need to fear either for yourself or for those who are nearest and dearest to you. This is why I say to you over and over again. Take courage. Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

What can people do to you when the Lord Your God watches over you? No one can harm even a hair on your head. Walk with confidence. Lift up your head remember that you are a daughter of the Most High God. I am Your Brother, Your Spouse, the Bridegroom of your soul. The Holy Spirit of the Father and the Son makes His home in your soul, you are His temple. Take courage little one, it pleases the Father to give you the Kingdom. Courage, I assure you that you have nothing to fear from those who seek the destruction of one who belongs to Me. I have triumphed, glory in My victory for everyone who believes in Me shares in it with Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment