Friday, March 16, 2018

WORD OF GOD

John 1:39 A & 43 B

Come and see.

Follow me.


---- Mine, 

Today I invite you into a deeper more committed relationship with Me. True conversion requires first and foremost knowledge of Me close, personal, intimate knowledge, of Me. Once you know Me, the next step in your ongoing journey to the Kingdom, is to follow Me. There is no qualification to this invitation  your response  is nothing short of complete renunciation to the things of the world  and single hearted devotion to  going  where lead you. This is not an invitation for the faint hearted nor for the vain glorious; it is for meek, for  the one who understands that God is everything. There is room for nothing but Me. Your whole being must yearn for Me as one in the burning  desert longs for water, and cool shade. You must pant with longing for the Living God who alone can satisfy every one of your desires. I am the Lord your God you can have no other I will not have any part of a divided heart for I am a jealous lover. Give Me all of you and in return my own little nothing I will give you all of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment